仲裁协议& Class Action Waiver: To help streamline the resolution of disputes, claims, and controversies under these 使用条款, as set forth in more detail below, you agree that both you and the 现场 Operator, including the 现场 Operators’ present and future parents and subsidiaries, will be obligated to arbitrate disputes, claims, and controversies that arise out of or relate to your use of the 现场 and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the 现场, and that any such proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis (and not as a class action).
Disclaimer of warranties and damages; limitation of liability: We have revised the disclaimer of warranties and damages and the limitation of liability which apply in connection with your use of the 现场.
请在使用前仔细阅读这些使用条款和条件（“Web 现场”），相关的NBA应用（例如，移动应用，平板电脑应用）和/或相关的内容产品（统称为“Site”). Your access to and use of the 现场 is subject to the following terms and conditions (including the 隐私政策 of the 现场) and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this 现场, you signify your assent to these 使用条款. If you do not agree to these 使用条款, please do not use the 现场. These 使用条款 may be amended or modified, or new conditions may be imposed, at any time. Any such changes or additions will be reflected by an update of this posting. Please check these 使用条款 periodically for changes. Your continued use of the 现场 following the posting of changes to these terms (including the 隐私政策 ) will mean you accept those changes and that such changes shall apply to Your use of the 现场 after such changes have been posted.
3. 信息 Features
8. 行动内容& Text 信息 Campaigns
10. NBA 商店 on NBA.com
NBA.com由NBA Media Ventures，LLC（“NBAMV”), NBA电视, LLC (“NBATV”）和NBA Properties，Inc.（“NBAP”) (NBAMV, NBA电视台 and NBAP collectively referred to as the “NBA Entities”) and Turner Digital Basketball Services, Inc. (Turner and the NBA实体 shall each, and collectively, be referred to herein as the “Operator”).
The basketball-related content and materials contained within the 现场 (including, but not limited to, video, audio, photos, text, images, statistics, updated scores, 商标s and other intellectual property related to the NBA and its member teams) (“Basketball Content”) are either owned by or licensed to the Operator. No 篮球内容 from the 现场 may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, reproduced, distributed, copied, publicly displayed or otherwise used except as provided in these 使用条款 without the written permission of the Operator.
The Operator maintains this 现场 for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the 现场. You may download material displayed on the 现场 to any single computer only for your personal, noncommercial use, provided you also maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, reproduce, republish, display, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, link to, or use any materials of the 现场 for public or commercial purposes on any other Web site or otherwise without the written permission of the Operator. Modification of any materials displayed on the 现场 is a violation of the Operator’的版权和其他所有权。
全国篮球协会（“NBA”）的名称和徽标以及NBA.com和NBA球队的名称和徽标是NBA Properties，Inc.和NBA成员团队的财产。所有其他商标，徽标和服务标志（统称“Trademarks”) appearing on the 现场 are 商标 of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the 现场 should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the 现场 without the written permission of its respective owner. Your use of the 商标 displayed on the 现场, or any other content on the 现场, except as provided in these 使用条款, is strictly prohibited.
Images of people or places displayed on the 现场 are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Operator. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these 使用条款 or specific permission provided elsewhere on the 现场. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The Operator neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the 现场 will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Operator.
- 登记资料 : If you opt to register for any portion of this 现场 (including the 流动服务, as defined below), you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (“Registration Data”) and (ii) maintain and promptly update the 登记资料 to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the Operator has reasonable grounds to suspect that the 登记资料 is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, the Operator shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the 现场 or the 流动服务 (or any portion thereof). You acknowledge and agree that the Operator shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate 登记资料 , including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the 现场 or the 流动服务 or your account. You further agree that the Operator is authorized to verify such 登记资料 .
You acknowledge and agree that the Operator may rely on the 登记资料 to send you important information and notices regarding your account and the 现场. From time to time, we may send you newsletters and other promotions by email or SMS. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters and other promotions through the unsubscribe mechanism contained in the applicable message. For more information about our text message campaigns, please see Section 8 below (titled “Mobile Content & Text 信息 Campaigns”).
- Username and Password: If you opt to register for any portion of this 现场 (including the 流动服务), you may be required to establish an account and provide a username and password. You authorize the Operator to process any and all account transactions initiated through the use of your username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and must immediately notify the Operator of any unauthorized use of your username and password. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any unauthorized activities, charges and/or liabilities made through the use of your username and password. In no event will the Operator be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your username and/or password. The Operator may need to change usernames allocated to certain of our products and services and the Operator reserves the right to do so. You will be informed of this if the Operator makes such a change. The Operator collects and uses your username, password and other 登记资料 in accordance with the 隐私政策 of the 现场.
- Access Without Registration: This 现场 may provide you with access to some products and services without you having to register as a user, such as signing up for 行动快讯s via SMS. In each such case your identification is based on means of identification that the Operator deems appropriate, such as your mobile telephone number.
The 现场 may offer opportunities for you to send messages or postings in connection with various features including Wish Lists, Fan Favorites Lists, and Customer Reviews; electronic mail, chats with special guests, online polls and petitions, and forums to communicate with other users (“Message Features”). In order to participate in any 信息 Feature, you may be required to provide accurate and complete personal information consisting of your name and e-mail address, which shall be collected pursuant to the 隐私政策 of this 现场.
您必须以负责任的方式使用消息功能。您不得传送任何讯息（“Message”) in connection with any 信息 Feature that: (i) restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the 现场; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (iii) constitutes, advocates or encourages conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law; (iv) violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (v) contains a virus or other harmful component; (vi) contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind; (viii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; or (ix) contains material irrelevant to the subject matter of the 信息 Feature.
The Operator shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to review, edit or delete any 信息 transmitted in any 信息 Feature that: (i) violates any term of these 使用条款; or (ii) is otherwise illegal, offensive or inappropriate. Depending on the nature of the violation, the Operator shall have the sole discretion to terminate your access to the 现场. Please be advised that the Operator may cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Operator to disclose personal information of anyone who submits a 信息 that violates the foregoing terms in accordance with the 隐私政策 of the 现场.
Although the Operator may from time to time monitor or review 留言内容 submitted in discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the 现场, the Operator is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any 信息 nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein. Display of any 信息 in any 信息 Feature does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Operator.
留言内容 submitted to the 现场 by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like are, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. By submitting a 信息 to the 现场, you acknowledge that any information disclosed by you therein (i) may be used by any third party; (ii) is not confidential and may be read or intercepted by others; (iii) creates no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship between you and the Operators other than pursuant to these 使用条款; and (iv) is subject to the grant of rights to the Operator described in Section 4 below.
通过发送任何消息（请参阅上文的第3节“Messages”）或提交创造性的想法，概念，专有技术，技术，建议，观点，投票或材料（统称为““Submissions”), you are automatically granting the Operator a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such 留言内容 and 意见书, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotional purposes, and to sublicense such rights to others (collectively, “Rights”). All 意见书, whether solicited or unsolicited, shall become and remain the property of the Operator. This means that anything submitted by you to NBA.com may be used by the Operator for any purpose, now or in the future, without any payment to, or further authorization by, you. The Operator also has the right, but not the obligation, to use your name in connection with the broadcast, print, online or other use or publication of your Submission.
- Solicited 意见书: At times, the Operator may solicit 意见书 from visitors to NBA.com， including, but not limited to, information, ideas, artwork or other materials. For information on how solicited 意见书 will be used, please review any notices of planned use posted where we solicit the Submission. Your provision of information in response to such a solicitation is a grant by you to the Operator of the 权利 described above.
- Unsolicited 意见书: Although we are pleased to hear from NBA fans and welcome your comments regarding the 现场 and the NBA, unfortunately, the 现场’s policy does not permit it to accept or consider unsolicited 意见书. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings, legal or otherwise, when creative ideas, concepts or materials developed by the Operator or the NBA might appear to be similar to your Submission(s). Accordingly, we must ask that you do not send us any unsolicited 意见书, we assume no responsibility for reviewing such 意见书 and we will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between your 意见书 and future NBA products or programs. In the event you do submit unsolicited 意见书, such 意见书 shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of the Operator. As is the case with solicited 意见书, the submission of any unsolicited Submission shall constitute a grant by you to the Operator of the 权利 described above.
The 现场 may offer you opportunities to vote in connection with certain events including All-Star Game balloting and also to enter contests and sweepstakes. By casting a vote or entering contests or sweepstakes, you signify your agreement to all special terms set forth on the 现场 applicable to the balloting, contest or sweepstakes, as well as to the terms set forth in these 使用条款.
The following restrictions apply to all links to the 现场 from any on-line, cable, wireless or other site, service or browser:
- 由定期宣传任何产品（例如服装或计算机），品牌（例如耐克或佳得乐）或服务（例如， ，互联网服务提供商或售票员）（“Commercial 现场”）未经运营商的书面许可，不得链接到NBA.com，即使链接所在的页面/区域没有宣传产品，品牌或服务。
- 现场s, services or browsers other than Commercial 现场s (e.g., fan sites, chamber of commerce sites, search engines, widely available Internet browsers) (“Permissible 现场s”）可以在未经运营商明确书面许可的情况下链接到NBA.com：（i）a“word” (as opposed to a “logo”) link (e.g., “NBA.com,” “The Official 现场 of the National Basketball Association,” or “The Official 现场 of the Lakers”); and (ii) spatially separated from, and not otherwise associated with, any sponsorship advertising, or other commercial text or graphics that may be on the page/area containing such 字 link.
- The NBA.com 商标 or any other 商标 of the NBA or its teams (a “logo”未经运营商的书面许可，不得使用链接到NBA.com。
- No link to the 现场 may be “framed” by the Permissible 现场 where the link originated if such “frame”包含任何赞助，广告或其他商业文字或图形。
- All links to 现场 from a Permissible 现场 must be to the 现场’的主页或特定团队的主页— links to internal pages within the 现场 (e.g., a player page, a photo gallery or a feature article) other than to the 首页 page of a team are not permitted.
- The posting or creation of any link to the 现场 signifies that you have read these Linkage Restrictions and agree to abide by their terms.
The Operator of this 现场 may provide certain content, which includes graphics, text, audio, video, photographs, news, scores, or other material that is capable of being incorporated, including as a module or via an RSS feed or similar technology, into a web site or other online, cable, wireless, or other service other than the 现场 (“Modular Content”). To the extent that the Operator makes 模块化内容 available, you agree to use it responsibly and consistent with these 使用条款 and any other rules or restrictions provided to you in connection with the 模块化内容.
通过使用模块化内容或将其合并到【热词】或除【热词】之外的其他【热词】，有线，无线或其他服务中或与之关联，您同意不：（1）遮盖运营商’模块化内容的品牌，声明或暗示模块化内容的所有权或作者权，或为另一方提供便利’声明或暗示对模块化内容的所有权或作者； （2）摘录或编辑模块化内容，除非运营商明确允许；或（3）以与内容或其他材料相关联的设置或方式发布，放置或使用模块化内容，或者将以下内容与其他内容相关：（i）被视为或可能被视为非法，威胁，辱骂，偏执，仇恨，诽谤，诽谤，淫秽，粗俗，令人反感，色情，亵渎，露骨或不雅的行为，（ii）可能构成，鼓吹或鼓励可能构成或引起刑事犯罪，民事责任或其他违反任何地方，州，国家或地区的行为的行为或国际法； （iii）侵犯，窃或侵犯第三方的权利，包括但不限于版权，商标，专利，隐私权或公开权或任何其他专有权； （iv）包含或可能与计算机病毒或其他有害成分有关； （v）构成或包含虚假或具误导性的原产地标记或事实陈述； （vi）包含任何具有商业性质的信息，软件或其他材料；或（vii）包含任何形式的广告，促销或商业邀请。
The Operator provides 模块化内容, if at all, on a voluntary basis. The Operator expressly disclaims any obligation to provide or update 模块化内容, to maintain its availability, or to ensure its accuracy.
By viewing or using 模块化内容, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OPERATOR HARMLESS FOR CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, AND EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF MODULAR CONTENT consistent with the terms of Section 13 of these 使用条款.
Notwithstanding any statement to the contrary by the Operator or by you or any third party, your use of 模块化内容 creates no fiduciary or contractual relationship between you and the Operator, or between the Operator and any third party, other than pursuant to these Terms.
- 移动服务。移动站点和/或站点的其他区域可以通过SMS，MMS，WAP，BREW和其他将移动内容交付给特定用户的方式，提供移动警报和其他移动娱乐内容，例如新闻，比分，视频和其他信息或数据。兼容的移动设备（“Mobile Service”). You acknowledge and agree that the 流动服务 is for your personal use and may be used only on your personal mobile device (“Mobile Device”). To the extent the 流动服务 requires designation of your 移动设备 during a registration or other process, the 流动服务 may only be used on the designated 移动设备. You agree that you may not otherwise transmit, broadcast, upload to any computer or other mobile device, create derivative works of, or make commercial use of the 流动服务, including, but not limited to, any mobile alert (a “Mobile Alert”）。您可能不会或试图（或以其他方式授权，鼓励或支持他人）’ attempts to) circumvent, re-engineer, decrypt, break or otherwise alter or interfere with the 流动服务, including, but not limited to, any 行动快讯. We make no representation as to the compatibility of your 移动设备 with the 流动服务, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability for the compatibility or non-compatibility of your 移动设备 with the 流动服务. For clarity, the 流动服务 constitutes part of the 现场 and is therefore subject to the other provisions of these 使用条款. In addition, on 现场 pages where the 流动服务 (including any 行动快讯) is offered, the Operator may post additional terms (e.g., regarding additional fees) that apply to your use of the 流动服务, and your use shall also be subject to those additional terms.
- Access to the 流动服务. In order to use the 流动服务, you must have a mobile communications subscription with a participating wireless service provider (a “Carrier”), or otherwise have access to a mobile communications network for which we make the 流动服务 available, as well as any 载体 services necessary to download content to your 移动设备. There may be service fees associated with certain 载体 services necessary to download content. Please contact your participating 载体 for details. In addition, you are responsible for ensuring that your equipment and/or software do not disturb or interfere with the Operator’的操作。任何会干扰操作员的设备或软件’s operations and/or the 流动服务 shall be subject to immediate disconnection from the 流动服务 by the Operator. If any upgrade in or to the 流动服务 requires changes in your equipment or software, you must effect these changes at your own expense.
- Your Electronic Agreement to Receive Text 留言内容; E-Sign Disclosure. When you agree to receive text messages, you also consent to the use of an electronic record to document your agreement. To stop receiving text messages from an Operator text message program, simply text STOP to the short code provided in the text messages that you no longer wish to receive. To view and retain a copy of this disclosure or any information regarding your enrollment in this program, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with a web browser and Internet access and (ii) either a printer or storage space on such device.
- Who Can Receive Text 留言内容? By signing up to receive texts, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, you either are an emancipated minor or have obtained the legal consent of your parent, legal guardian or account holder to sign up for text messages and to fulfill the obligations and agree to the terms set forth in these 使用条款, which form a binding agreements between you and us. You further represent that you are the subscriber of the cellular service at the mobile number provided or that you are authorized by the subscriber to sign-up for texts.
- Cancellation of Text 留言内容. To stop receiving text messages from a specific Operator text message program, simply text STOP to the short code provided in the text messages that you no longer wish to receive. After doing so, you will receive confirmation of your opt-out via text message. If you have signed up for more than one Operator text message program, you will need to text STOP to the short code provided for each program from which you no longer wish to receive text messages.
- How Many Text 留言内容 Will I Receive? The number of text messages you receive from an Operator text message program may vary significantly, depending in part on the specific text message program for which you sign up. Details regarding the type and frequency of text messages are included in the description of each Operator text message program.
- Who Are the Participating 载体s? Content is not available on all carriers and carrier participation could change. Consult with your carrier to see if it participates in a particular text message program. The content is not compatible with all mobile phone models. Operator will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any text messages or changes to participating carriers, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your carrier with active participation at that time.
- How Are the Text 留言内容 Sent? Operator or its vendor may use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send the text messages described above to the mobile phone number you supply when you request to receive the text messages.
本【热词】的运营商可以在本【热词】上提供统计数据，包括由运营商使用专有计算和分析产生和/或计算的，与NBA期间或与之相关的球员表现或由此产生的统计数据’国家篮球协会（“WNBA”）NBA G联赛（以下简称“ NBA G联赛”），竞赛或活动（以下简称““NBA Statistics”). By using such NBA统计 , you agree that: (1) any use, display or publication of the NBA统计 shall include a prominent attribution to NBA.com in connection with such use, display or publication; (2) the NBA统计 may only be used, displayed or published for legitimate news reporting or private, non-commercial purposes; (3) the NBA统计 may not be used in connection with any sponsorship or commercial identification; (4) the NBA统计 may not be used or referred to in connection with any gambling activity (including legal gambling activity); (5) the NBA统计 may not be used in connection with any fantasy game or other commercial product or service; (6) the NBA统计 may not be used in connection with any product or service that presents a live, near-live or other real-time or archived play-by-play account or depiction of any NBA game; and (7) the NBA统计 may not be used in connection with any web site, product or service that features a database (in any medium or format) of comprehensive, regularly updated statistics from NBA, WNBA or D-League games, competitions or events without the Operator’事先表示同意。
- NBA.com上的NBA商店（“Store”）允许您订购产品（“Merchandise”）由独立的商品销售商Fanatics Retail Group North，Inc.（“Fanatics”). By placing an order in the 商店, you acknowledge that 狂热分子 is exclusively responsible for the fulfillment and shipment of all 商品 ordered. 狂热分子 can be reached by using the contact information provided below.
- By placing an order on the 商店, you agree to pay 狂热分子 all amounts accrued in your account, including sales tax and shipping and handling charges, when due. Your ability to purchase 商品 is subject to limits established by the Operator, 狂热分子 or your credit card issuer. 狂热分子 may bill your credit card at the time 商品 is ordered. 狂热分子 may, in its sole discretion, decline service to or terminate your 现场 account without notice.
- You may have the option to personalize certain 商品 ordered on the 商店 (e.g., jerseys). The Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice, to refuse to fulfill any order for 商品 containing personalized content which the Operator deems to be illegal, offensive or inappropriate.
- Questions relating to the 商店, 商品 and its fulfillment should be directed to 狂热分子 either by: (i) e-mail to email@example.com or (ii) telephone at 1-866-SHOP-NBA. You may also refer to the Contact Us section of the 商店 for more information.
While the Operator uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the 现场, the Operator makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The information contained in or made available through the 现场 (including, but not limited to information contained on 信息 Features or text files) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical or legal matters. The Operator assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the 现场.
特纳，NBA实体或他们各自的父母，子公司，关联公司，所有者，雇员，董事，高级职员，董事，许可人，供应商或股东（统称为“Operator Parties”) make any representation that the materials contained in the 现场 are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, county or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access the 现场, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
The Operator may give notice to users of the 现场 by means of a general notice on the 现场, electronic mail to a user’电子邮件地址（如果记录在运营商中） ’的帐户信息，或通过一流邮件发送给用户的书面通讯’的地址（如果记录在运营商中）’的帐户信息。您可以随时通过以下任何一种方式向运营商发出通知（该通知应在收到后视为发出）：
Please Note: Any notice by You related to any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or in connection with your access to, and/or use of the 现场, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the 现场 must be provided as specified in Section 12.C. above.
您在此同意对特纳，其母公司和分支机构，NBA实体，美国国家篮球协会，其成员球队，美国国家篮球运动员进行赔偿和持有 ’协会及其各自的普通和有限合伙人，成员，股东，董事，高级职员，雇员，代理商，代表，卖方和业务伙伴，不受所有索赔，责任，损害和费用（包括律师）的伤害’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to: (i) your use of the 现场, including, but not limited to use of any 信息 Feature, 模块化内容, or the 商店; and (ii) any breach or alleged breach of these 使用条款.
The Operator may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the 现场 at any time, including the availability of any 现场 feature, database, or content. The Operator may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire 现场 without notice or liability at any time in the Operator’s exclusive discretion, without prejudice to any legal or equitable remedies available to the Operator, for any reason or purpose, including, but not limited to, conduct that the Operator believes violates these 使用条款 or other policies or guidelines posted on the 现场 or conduct which the Operator believes is harmful to other customers, to the Operator’s business, or to other information providers. Upon any termination of this agreement, you shall immediately discontinue your use and access of the 现场 and destroy all materials obtained from it.
Software and other materials from this 现场 may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this 现场 may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, the Sudan, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’的特别指定国民或美国商务部的清单’s Table of Deny Orders. The Operator does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this 现场 to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on or linked from the 现场 without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
(b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the 现场 that is requested to be removed;
The copyright agent for notice of claims of infringement on the 现场 is:
NBA Media Ventures，LLC
In the event of a dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or in connection with your access to, and/or use of the 现场, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the 现场, the Operator or you must give the other notice of the dispute, claim, or controversy which notice will include a brief written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the dispute, claim, or controversy and the relief requested. You must send any such notice via 头等舱预付邮资或快递信将发送到NBA帐户关系，地址如下：
To the extent that the Operator has your contact information, it will send any such notice to your email address or by U.S. Mail. The Operator and you will attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy through informal negotiation within thirty (30) days from the date that any notice of dispute, claim, or controversy is sent. The Operator and you shall use reasonable, good faith, efforts to settle any dispute, claim, or controversy through consultation and good faith negotiations. After 30 days, the Operator and/or you may resort to the other alternatives described in this Section. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the notice and 30 day negotiation period required by this paragraph shall not apply, however, to disputes, claims, or controversies concerning patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets and claims of piracy or unauthorized use of the 现场.
Except as otherwise specifically set forth below, any dispute, claim, or controversy of any kind between the Operator and you arising under these 使用条款 or in connection with your access to, and/or use of the 现场, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the 现场, if unresolved through informal discussions within thirty (30) days of receipt of notice, shall be resolved by binding arbitration to be held in the state in which you reside. Notwithstanding the foregoing, disputes, claims, or controversies concerning patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets and claims of piracy or unauthorized use of the 现场 shall not be subject to arbitration.
仲裁应由一名仲裁员进行，并应遵守《商业仲裁规则》和《与消费者相关的争议的补充程序》（以下简称““AAA Rules”美国仲裁协会（）“AAA”), as modified by these 使用条款, and administered by the AAA级. The AAA级规则 and fee information are available at “www.adr.org,” or by calling the AAA级 at 1-800-778-7879.
运营人应承担任何仲裁申请费和不超过$ 75,000的仲裁费，除非仲裁员认为仲裁无足轻重。您应对与仲裁有关的所有其他费用负责，包括但不限于律师’的费用和专家证人费用，除非根据适用法律另外明确要求运营人支付此类费用。对于总金额超过$ 75,000的索赔，AAA规则将管辖申请费和仲裁费的支付。仲裁员的决定将以书面形式具有约束力，对经营者和您具有最终决定权，任何具有管辖权的法院均可作出执行该决定的判决。运营人和您同意，仲裁中将允许陈述性动议，包括但不限于解散动议和简易判决动议。仲裁员必须遵守这些使用条款，并且可以判给与法院相同的损害赔偿和救济，包括禁令或其他衡平法救济和律师’的费用。尽管有上述规定，运营商和您同意不寻求任何律师’的费用和专家证人费用，除非仲裁员发现索偿或抗辩理由不当或主张不当。运营商和您了解，如果没有此强制性仲裁条款，运营商和您将有权在法庭上起诉并进行陪审团审判。运营商和您进一步了解到，在某些情况下，仲裁的费用可能会超过诉讼的费用，并且在仲裁中的发现权可能比在法庭上受到更多的限制。
If your claim is solely for monetary relief of $10,000 or less, and does not include a request for any type of equitable remedy, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing under the AAA级规则.
This notice must be sent within the later of 30 days of your first use of the 现场 or within 30 days of changes to this section being announced on the 现场, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate any disputes, claims, or controversies in accordance with the terms of these paragraphs. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, the Operator also will not be bound by them. If you do not affirmatively elect to opt out as described above, your use of the 现场 will be deemed to be your irrevocable acceptance of these 使用条款 and any changes/updates to this section or otherwise.
The terms of these arbitration provisions will also apply to any claims asserted by you against any present or future parent or affiliated company of the Operator to the extent that any such claims arise out of your access to, and/or use of the 现场, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the 现场.
The Operator and you agree that the Operator and you will resolve any disputes, claims or controversies on an individual basis, and that any claims brought under these 使用条款 in connection with the 现场 will be brought in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of, or as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. The Operator and you further agree that the Operator and you shall not participate in any consolidated, class, or representative proceeding (existing or future) brought by any third party arising under these 使用条款 or in connection with the 现场.
The terms of this provision will also apply to any claims asserted by you against any parent or affiliated company of the Operator to the extent that any such claims arise out of your access to, and/or use of the 现场, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the 现场.
These 使用条款 and any disputes relating to these 使用条款 or the 现场 will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. You further agree to accept service of process by certified mail, return receipt requested at the address designated by you. The Operator will be entitled to recover court costs and reasonable attorneys’成功证明违反本使用条款所产生的费用和支出。
You acknowledge and agree that any violation of the Agreement relating to the disclosure, use, copying, distribution, display or publishing of the information and/or content on the 现场 and/or its associated services and/or offerings may result in irreparable injury and damage to the Operator that may not be adequately compensable in money damages, and for which the Operator will have no adequate remedy at law. You, therefore, consent and agree that the Operator may obtain injunctions, orders or other equitable relief as may be reasonably necessary to ensure compliance with this Agreement. You waive any requirement of the posting of a bond that may apply for issuance of any injunctions, orders or other equitable relief.
These 使用条款 constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements, proposals or communications with respect to the subject matter herein between you and the Operator. The Operator in its sole discretion may amend these 使用条款, and your use of the 现场 after such amendment is posted on the 现场 will constitute acceptance of such amendment by you. The section headings in these 使用条款 are for convenience only and must not be construed as legal advice to you. If any provision of these 使用条款 is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Copyright 2020 NBA Media Ventures，LLC. All 权利 Reserved.